National NDIS and Psychosocial Disability Quality and Safety Forum
An ACTIVITY OF THE Embracing Change project
29 April 2021 | Online + In-person| 9.30am – 2.30pm | Free
Welcome to the national NDIS and Psychosocial Disability Quality and Safety Forum. This event is part of the Embracing Change Project, from the Mental Health Coordinating Council.
The Forum is designed to showcase a national perspective on NDIS psychosocial disability Quality and Safeguarding issues at the intersection of Mental Health and Disability.
The event will be broadcast live online with participants joining virtually from across Australia and in-person in Sydney on 29 April 2021, 9.30am – 2.30pm (AEST).
Discover more about
- NDIS participants’ perspectives on psychosocial disability service quality
- Future directions for NDIS psychosocial disability sector quality and safety
- Perspectives on Quality Management Systems for NDIS psychosocial disability service providers
- Inclusive governance and how it is implemented by NDIS psychosocial disability service providers
- A Human Rights approach to Restrictive Practices in a psychosocial disability context
- Global implementation of a Quality Rights frameworks in the psychosocial disability context
Also available in large print here
See our forward-thinking, innovative speakers and panellists here
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning about psychosocial disability quality and safety in the NDIS, including:
- NDIS psychosocial disability service providers,
- NDIS participants with a psychosocial disability and their supporters,
- Community services and NDIS service providers interested in learning more about psychosocial disability.
Find out more
If you have any enquiries about the National Forum or registration, please contact the Embracing Change Project Officer or call 02 9060 9627.
Embracing change webinars
Catch up on all of the webinars produced so far as part of the Embracing Change Project.