National NDIS and Psychosocial Disability Quality and Safety Forum
An ACTIVITY OF THE Embracing Change project
29 April 2021 | Sydney + Live Online | 9.30am – 2.00pm | Free
Welcome to the National NDIS and Psychosocial Disability Quality and Safety Forum.
This Forum is designed to showcase a national perspective on NDIS psychosocial disability Quality and Safeguarding issues at the intersection of Mental Health and Disability.
The National Forum is a hybrid event, taking place simultaneously in Sydney and broadcast live online for participants to join virtually and in-person.
Registration coming soon
Check back here soon for more information and to reserve your tickets
This event is part of the Embracing Change project, from the Mental Health Coordinating Council with grant funding from the Australian Government.
Discover more about
- Service quality for NDIS participants with psychosocial disability
- Future directions for NDIS psychosocial disability sector quality and safety
- Perspectives on Quality Management Systems for NDIS psychosocial disability service providers
- Inclusive governance and how it is implemented by NDIS psychosocial disability service providers
- A Human Rights approach to Restrictive Practices in a psychosocial disability context
- Global implementation of a Quality Rights frameworks in the psychosocial disability context
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in learning about psychosocial disability quality and safety in the NDIS, including:
- NDIS psychosocial disability service providers,
- NDIS participants with a psychosocial disability and their supporters,
- Community services and NDIS service providers currently not delivering services to people with psychosocial disability.
About the Speakers
We are thrilled to have an exciting line up of Speakers already locked in, including:
- Graeme Head, NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commissioner
- Dr Jeffrey Chan, National Senior Practitioner NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Dr Michelle Funk, Coordinator, Mental Health Policy and Service Development, World Health Organisation
- Debra Hamilton, PhD Candidate, Mental Health Researcher: Lived Experience
More speakers and details will be shared closer to the date, including a full event program.
Registration coming soon
Find out more
If you have any enquiries about the National Forum or registration, please contact the Embracing Change Project Officer or call 02 9060 9627.
Embracing change webinars
Catch up on all of the webinars produced so far as part of Embracing Change.