Meet your Neighbour Newcastle
Wed 24th November 11:00am-1:00pm
627 Hunter Street, Newcastle
Find out what your community organisation neighbours are up to at Mental Health Coordinating Council’s Meet Your Neighbour event.
We need a community of neighbours working together to address local mental health needs. Come along to make new connections, discover new pathways and share what you do.
This free networking event is brought to you by Mental Health Coordinating Council in partnership with Flourish Australia and
What happens at Meet your Neighbour?
- Learn more about each other
- Share information about your program
- Hear what other services in your area are doing
- Socialise and make connections
- Enjoy morning tea together