Meet your Neighbour Newcastle – POSTPONED
Thu 1st January 12:00am-12:00am
This event is currently postponed due to COVID-19. Please check back or follow us on social media for updates as they occur.
Find out what your community organisation neighbours are up to at Mental Health Coordinating Council’s Meet Your Neighbour event.
We need a community of neighbours working together to address local mental health needs. Come along to make new connections, discover new pathways and share what you do.
This free networking event is brought to you by Mental Health Coordinating Council in partnership with Flourish Australia and
What happens at Meet your Neighbour?
- Learn more about each other
- Share information about your program
- Hear what other services in your area are doing
- Socialise and make connections
- Enjoy morning tea together