Free Webinar: NDIS Practice Standards – NDIS Quality Management
Thu 25th November 11:00am-12:20pm
The ninth FREE Embracing Change webinar gives NDIS service providers with everything they need to know about design, implementation and evaluation of a NDIS Quality Management System as described in the Quality Management module of the NDIS Practice Standards.
You will learn about:
- Key Quality Management principles, mechanisms and practices as they relate to NDIS psychosocial disability service providers,
- NDIS service provider experience of developing and implementing Quality Management Systems; and
- Implementation ready tools, resources and Quality Management System models.
This FREE webinar will feature the following speakers each providing a unique and complementary perspective:
- Karen Stace, Senior Manager State & Territory Operations
- Colleen Rivers, Quality and Compliance Manager – Community, Anglican Community Services (Anglicare)
After attending this webinar you will be able to:
- Articulate the key features and principles of NDIS Quality Management;
- Understand how NDIS psychosocial disability service providers are designing, implementing and evaluating their Quality Management System;
- Identify tailored tools and resources which assist with development of a Quality Management System;
- Outline the pros and cons of different Quality Management System models; and
- Understand the value of a successful implementation of a Quality Management System for improved participant, workforce and organisational outcomes.
This webinar is for managers, team leaders, service coordinators, mental health or peer workers, or if you’re just wondering about how the NDIS Practice Standards and Quality Indicators apply for psychosocial support service delivery.