Language of Mental Health Recovery
This course explores how language is used within mental health settings and the broader community. How can your language limit or exclude others? How can it challenge, empower and inspire?
Participants will explore the use of language through a range of learning activities and videos, including consumer, carer and worker perspectives on language and mental health.
Who is this for:
- New and existing mental health workers
- Consumer or carer peer workers
- Professionals from non-mental health sectors
- Families, friends and carers of people experiencing mental health conditions
- People with lived experience of mental health conditions