Professional Development Series
The MHCC Professional Development Series is a custom built series of workshops hosted by Mental Health Coordinating Council Learning and Development Unit. Experts in their field have been selected to deliver stand alone workshops for workers seeking further professional development in the area of mental health and related topics. The workshops range from one to three day events.
Who is this for?
These workshops are suitable for workers who would like to increase their knowledge and develop their practice in the workplace.
Dates and Locations
Topics and Speakers Include:
- Working with Voices – Arana Pearson
- Tools for Supporting Recovery – Mary O’Hagan
- Motivational Interviewing – Alison Bell
- Trauma Informed Approaches to Aboriginal Wellbeing - Judy Atkinson & Jarmbi Githabul (Jason Miles)
- Understanding and responding to trauma - Bradley Foxlwin, Michelle Everett & Dragan Zan Wright
- Mindfulness in the Workplace - Timothea Goddard
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace - Paddy Coombes
- Gambling and Mental Health - Alison Bell
How do I register?
Go to the seminar information by clicking the link above, then click the Enrol Now button to download an application form.
For any enquiries relating to the MHCC Seminar Series please contact Lorna@mhcc.org.au