Representing the community mental health sector for over 30 years
The Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC) is the peak body
for community mental health organisations in New South Wales.
MHCC has been supporting community based organisations to deliver services to people with mental health issues, their families and carers since 1983.
Because mental health is everybody's business
We strive to raise the profile of mental health through our projects, submissions and by promoting partnership development.
MHCC is currently accredited under Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS).
Hunter NDIS and Mental Health Community of Practice Forum
Tuesday 17th March 2015
10.00am - 1.00pm
Newcastle Jocky Club, Darling St Broadmeadow
This is a FREE event - Registration is essential.
- NOW RECRUITING - Casual/Contractor Trainers required
Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management &
Trauma Specialist Trainers Needed APPLY NOW!
- View from the Peak - MHCC's quarterly newsletter OUT NOW!
- Check out the latest news on our Partnerships for Health Reforms page
- 12 month extension for the Personal Helpers and Mentors (PHaMS) and Carer Respite programs announced by Assistant Minister for Social Services, Mitch Fifield.
- The Mental Health Amendment (Statutory Review) Act, 2014: Overview Read More
- MEDIA RELEASE Sydney, NSW - December 2014
MHCC respond to NSW Government Strategic Plan