Representing the community mental health sector for over 30 years
The Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC) is the peak body
for community mental health organisations in New South Wales.
MHCC has been supporting community based organisations to deliver services to people with mental health issues, their families and carers since 1983.
Because mental health is everybody's business
We strive to raise the profile of mental health through our projects, submissions and by promoting partnership development.
MHCC is currently accredited under Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS).
- MEDIA RELEASE Sydney, NSW - December
MHCC respond to NSW Government Strategic Plan
- MEDIA RELEASE Sydney, NSW - October 2014
MHCC commends release of ground breaking report on reform of the NSW mental health system
- MHCCs quarterly newsletter View From the Peak September/October 2014 - read it now
- MHCC submission to Australian Law Reform Commission RE: Equality, Capacity and Disability in Commonwealth Laws: Discussion Paper 81
- Federal Budget - Key points for MHCC stakeholders and their service users