Supporting Mental Health Recovery
“This challenged my preconceptions and showed me which approaches can either limit or aid recovery. The interviews are compelling. Despite differences in experience, everyone benefits from humane and focused help that rightly keeps a person in control of their own life and recovery. Invaluable”
This course is designed for people who already have a basic understanding of mental health recovery and want to learn more about how to support people in their recovery. Recovery is often described as a unique and individual journey. Participants will learn how they can walk alongside and support someone on their recovery path.
Explore tools for promoting recovery learning, wellbeing and hope as well as supporting choice, through a range of learning activities and videos, including personal stories of recovery.
Who this is for
- New and existing mental health workers
- Consumer or carer peer workers
- Professionals from non-mental health sectors
- Families, friends and carers of people experiencing mental health conditions
- People with lived experience of mental health conditions