Capacit-e Mental Health Recovery Suite
Do you believe that recovery from mental illness is possible?
What helps someone maintain hope, identity and connectedness?
How can you support someone to make choices or take risks?
Does the language you use limit and exclude or challenge, empower and inspire?
The Capacit-e Mental Health Recovery Suite is a fantastic resource for organisations, mental health and community workers, people with mental health conditions, their friends, family and colleagues. It will fundamentally change the way you view mental health recovery and what it takes to support your own or another’s recovery. Explore concepts and tools and challenge preconceptions through a range of learning activities and videos, including personal stories of recovery.
Who is this for:
- New and existing mental health workers
- Consumer or carer peer workers
- Professionals from non-mental health sectors
- Families, friends and carers of people experiencing mental health conditions
- People with lived experience of mental health conditions