MHCC is seeking an innovative individual with a high level of self-motivation and attention to detail to undertake the coordination, and maintenance of MHCC’s design presence. The Design Officer position is a part time (2 or 3 days per week) parental leave cover role that supports MHCC to deliver engaging, high quality Communications that further the aims of the organisation.
As the Design Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Driving, and implementing design elements to enhance communication strategies to raise the profile of MHCC
- Work within the Communications team to ensure resources (mainstream and online) are maintained and promoted effectively
- Oversight of the implementation of MHCC’s style guide for Communications and materials
Closing date for applications Monday 16th July
Learning and Development Administration Officer
MHCC is looking for highly motivated Administration Officer to provide support to the Manager, Learning and Development 2-3 days per week. With a strong commitment to quality and an innovative approach, this person’s “can do” attitude and excellent people skills will fit well in our dynamic, team focused environment.
As the Learning and Development Administration Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Manager LD in undertaking Business and Partnership Development activities
- Ensuring responses to enquiries and provision of requested quotes are provided in a timely manner
- Monitoring outcome of quotes and liaising with internal staff to ensure delivery of quoted services
Peer Trainer and Assessor
MHCC is looking for experienced Peer Workers to train and guide the next generation of Peer workers as they gain their Certificate IV in Mental Health Peer Work.Are you highly motivated with a strong commitment to providing excellent training and assessment? Applicants who are passionate, experienced and innovative in their approach with a “can do” attitude and excellent people skills will fit well in our dynamic, team focused environment.
Trainers and Assessors are responsible for:
- Delivery of accredited and relevant non accredited training
- Provide feedback to assist in the ongoing review of training products
- Promotion of Recovery and Recovery Oriented Practice and Trauma-informed approaches
- Maintaining current in Peer Work and Community Sector practices
Enquires and applications including resume and cover letter addressing the Criteria outlined above are to be addressed to Erika Hewitt firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications that do not address selection criteria will not be considered.
We promote diversity and practice equity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds. LGTBQ people and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.