RTO Compliance Coordinator
MHCC is looking for an experienced and motivated RTO compliance and Smart and Skilled specialist who aims high and thrives on change. With a strong commitment to quality, an innovative approach, and excellent people skills will fit well in our dynamic, team focused environment.
The RTO Compliance Coordinator is responsible for:
- Monitoring Smart and Skilled allocations, claiming and reporting
- Communication and implementation of any changes to regulatory requirements with staff
- Schedule and conduct internal audits
- Manage Feedback Register and coordination of Learner Engagement and Employer Satisfaction surveys
- Submit required data reports including Quality Indicator Reporting and assist the Manager, LD in completing of the Annual Declaration on Compliance
- Development, review and version control of relevant policies and procedures
- Overseeing MHCC LD Administration processes and supervising the administration staff
MHCC are seeking an individual who has demonstrated RTO Compliance and Smart and Skilled experience; has excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to ‘think on their feet and outside the box’; multi-task priorities with exceptional planning and organisation skills; and is innovative with a high level of self-motivation and attention to detail.
MHCC has recently received funding under the NDIA Information, Linkages and Capacity Building grant round (National) and is seeking a Project Manager to oversee implementation.
MHCC is seeking a motivated individual with high standards and a commitment to ensuring a quality innovative approach is used throughout the project deliverables. Experience within the mental health community sector is desirable but experience within the human services sector is a must.As the Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Project Management: Ensure MHCC successfully meets project milestones and deliverables through strong project management and remains within the project budget.
- Build and maintain relationships: Build respectful and collaborative relationships with project stakeholders and ensure recovery and trauma-informed approaches are used in all interactions.
- Co-ordinate project workshops and events: In collaboration with other project staff promote, recruit and provide support for the delivery of project consultations, workshops and other events.
This is a contract position with immediate commencement through to project completion in June 2020.
Closing date for applications Monday 17th September 2018
Certificate IV Mental Health Trainer and Assessor
MHCC is looking for a highly motivated Mental Health Trainer and Assessor who can play a crucial role in delivery of training and assessment services to a wide range of participants. With a strong commitment to quality and an innovative approach, this person’s “can do” attitude and excellent people skills will fit well in our dynamic, team focused environment.
The Mental Health Trainer and Assessor is responsible for:
- Planning, preparation and delivery of accredited courses and professional development training
- Assessment marking and validation processes for accredited courses
- Assisting in development and review of training and assessment materials and strategies
MHCC is seeking an individual who has demonstrated training experience with current industry experience and knowledge of trauma-informed recovery-oriented principles with an interest in continual learning for themselves and others.
Enquires and applications including resume and cover letter addressing the Criteria outlined above are to be addressed to Erika Hewitt email@example.com
Applications that do not address selection criteria will not be considered.
We promote diversity and practice equity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds. LGBTIQ+ people and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.