Learning & Development (LD) Administration Team Leader
MHCC are seeking an individual who has demonstrated RTO Administration and Smart and Skilled experience; has excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to ‘think on their feet and outside the box’; multi-task priorities with exceptional planning and organisation skills; and is innovative with a high level of self-motivation and attention to detail. This position is flexible between Part Time or Full Time.
You will be responsible for:
- Monitoring Smart and Skilled allocations, claiming and reporting
- Communication and implementation of any changes to regulatory requirements with staff
- Schedule and conduct internal audits
- Manage Feedback Register and coordination of Learner Engagement and Employer Satisfaction surveys
- Submit required data reports including Quality Indicator Reporting and assist the Manager, LD in completing of the Annual Declaration on Compliance.
- Development, review and version control of relevant policies and procedures.
- Overseeing, mentor and guide MHCC LD Administration staff
- Maintain and continuously improve RTO administrative processes
If this sounds like you then apply today by sending your resume and a statement addressing the selection criteria in the full job description below.
Certificate IV Mental Health Trainer and Assessor
MHCC is looking for a highly motivated Mental Health Trainer and Assessor who can play a crucial role in delivery of training and assessment services to a wide range of participants. With a strong commitment to quality and an innovative approach, this person’s “can do” attitude and excellent people skills will fit well in our dynamic, team focused environment.
The Mental Health Trainer and Assessor is responsible for:
- Planning, preparation and delivery of accredited courses and professional development training
- Assessment marking and validation processes for accredited courses
- Assisting in development and review of training and assessment materials and strategies
MHCC is seeking an individual who has demonstrated training experience with current industry experience and knowledge of trauma-informed recovery-oriented principles with an interest in continual learning for themselves and others.
Enquires and applications including resume and cover letter addressing the Criteria outlined above are to be addressed to Erika Hewitt firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications that do not address selection criteria will not be considered.
We promote diversity and practice equity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from different cultural backgrounds. LGBTIQ+ people and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.