Representing the community mental health sector for 30 years
The Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC) is the peak body
for community mental health organisations in New South Wales.
MHCC has been supporting community based organisations to deliver services to people with mental health issues, their families and carers since 1983.
We strive to raise the profile of mental health through our projects, submissions and by promoting partnership development.
NDIS Readiness Forum
The Mental Health Coordinating Council in partnership with NDS & MHCA invite you to attend the NDIS Readiness Forum to be held at Aerial Function Centre, Sydney.
This forum is an opportunity for you and your organisation to
reflect on your readiness for the NDIS, and maximise on
opportunities presenting through the NDIS.
Ariel UTS Function Centre
Registraion is essential for this FREE event RSVP by 22 July
- 'View From the Peak' - MHCCs quarterly newsletter - Latest Edition
- MHCC NOW
RECRUITING: Specialist Trainers required for Understanding and
Responding to Trauma Training
MHCC is looking for trainers with a special interest and experience in trauma informed care and who meet the following criteria to participate in facilitating this dynamic and interactive program. If this sounds like you then click through to find out more...
- MHCC submission to Australian Law Reform Commission RE: Equality, Capacity and Disability in Commonwealth Laws: Discussion Paper 81
- MHCC NOW RECRUITING: Business Development
This position requires a self-motivated person who has demonstrated a high level of initiative in forming business relationships and providing excellent customer service. If this sounds like you then click through to find out more...
- Federal Budget - Key points for MHCC stakeholders and their service users
- Physical health research recommendations to improve physical health outcomes for consumers - May 2014
- MHCC Submission to Australian Health Ministers' Advisory Council: A National Code of Conduct for Health Care Workers - May 2014
- MHCC Submission to NSW Premier: Urgent metro homelessness funding concerns
- Buliding the Community Sector Forum - Presentations available now
- Trauma-Informed Care & Practice Forum, MHCC, ASCA & the NSW Mental Health Commission - presentations now available