Representing the community mental health sector for 30 years
The Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC) is the peak body
for community mental health organisations in New South Wales.
MHCC has been supporting community based organisations to deliver services to people with mental health issues, their families and carers since 1983.
Because mental health is everybody's business
We strive to raise the profile of mental health through our projects, submissions and by promoting partnership development.
MHCC is currently accredited under Australian Council on Heathcare Standards (ACHS).
Keep checking for MHCC events in 2014
- MHCC AGM and Big Issues Day 3-December-2013
- CMHA Media Release: Peak Body Warning on Major Parties Election Silence on Mental Health 24-August-2013
- Announcing the launch of the National framework for recovery-oriented mental health services 21-August-2013
- Update on the transition of the NSW Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Services (DBMAS) program 01-August-2013
- New era of mental health care in Dubbo 29-May-2013