Representing the community mental health sector for 30 years
The Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC) is the peak body
for community mental health organisations in New South Wales.
MHCC has been supporting community based organisations to deliver services to people with mental health issues, their families and carers since 1983.
We strive to raise the profile of mental health through our projects, submissions and by promoting partnership development.
|Free Practice Supervision Training
Click here for further information on the free Practice Supervision Training opportunity and for EOI details.
Places are limited to 20 participants per group.
For more information about the WIL Project please contact: Tina Smith, MHCC Senior Policy Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
|Free Hunter NDIS
and Mental Health Community of Practice Forum
Click here for further info, to register and the forum program.
Thursday 20th March 2014
10.00am - 1.00pm
Newcastle Jockey Club, Darling Street
Broadmeadow NSW 2292
Please complete the registration form by 3:00 PM Wednesday 12 March.
- Trauma-Informed Care & Practice Forum, MHCC, ASCA & the NSW Mental Health Commission - presentations now available
- NDIS and Mental Health/Psychosocial Disability - Hunter Launch Site Update 16-December-2013
- MHCC AGM and Big Issues Day 3-December-2013
- CMHA Media Release: Peak Body Warning on Major Parties Election Silence on Mental Health 24-August-2013
- Announcing the launch of the National framework for recovery-oriented mental health services 21-August-2013
- Update on the transition of the NSW Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Services (DBMAS) program 01-August-2013
- New era of mental health care in Dubbo 29-May-2013