Representing the community mental health sector for over 30 years
The Mental Health Coordinating Council (MHCC) is the peak body for community mental health organisations in New South Wales.
MHCC has been supporting community based organisations to deliver services to people with mental health issues, their families and carers since 1983.
Because mental health is everybody's business
We strive to raise the profile of mental health through our projects, submissions and by promoting partnership development.
MHCC is currently accredited under Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS).
- MHCC NOW HIRING:
RTO Compliance and Accreditation Coordinator - MHCC are seeking an individual with a strong commitment to quality & an innovative approach to join our dynamic team. Click here for full job description and application criteria.
- MHCC NSW Election Platform -This election platform paper represents MHCC and membership views expressed in consultation, as priority issues for the forthcoming election
- MHCC Submission - Minister Mental Health Jai Rowell : The NSW Mental Health Commission's Strategic Plan, and services for people with coexisting mental Illness and intellectual disability - March 2015
- Shift Your Career up a Gear with Smart & Skilled Traineeships and Targeted Priorities Subsidised Places - MHCC has two great opportunities to help you kick start your career. Read more
- NOW RECRUITING - Casual/Contractor Trainers required
Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management &
Trauma Specialist Trainers Needed APPLY NOW!
- View from the Peak - MHCC's quarterly newsletter OUT NOW!
- Check out the latest news on our Partnerships for Health Reforms page